Apple iPad Repair
We stock parts and can quickly diagnose and repair all kinds of problems on current Apple iPad generations.
At a glance there are few differences between the iPad 1,2,3 and 4 - but internally they are unique and need to be carefully serviced accordingly.
The iPad Mini and Air generations takes a step further and requires special attention, equipment and skills to do properly.
Our trained technicians are Apple Specialists and have been opening Apple Tablets, Mobiles and Computers for years.
You can be sure your iPad will be looked after by the team at PC Heroes.
At PC Heroes we are experienced at diagnosing and performing all kinds of iPad repairs including
- Broken Screens and LCD's
- iPad charging problems
- iPad not turning on properly (or at all)
- Liquid damage
- Circuit issues
Why PC Heroes?
- Kiwi Owned and Operated - over 10 years in the Mighty Waikato.
- 10,000+ Happy Customers - and growing.
- Plain English solutions - no matter how complex the job.
- Service Oriented - our purpose built lab focuses on "The Science" - not sales.
- Ministry of Justice PSPLA Licenced and Certified Operator.
- Trusted by most NZ Insurers - recommended by NZ Insurance companies.
- Remote IT Support services to Large and Small business around the Waikato and beyond.
- Workmanship Guarantee of 12-36 Months on all New Parts and services Supplied^.
Real Customer Feedback
Wonderful! Took only 2 days to repair my laptop, and had it back in perfect condition! Fast, efficient, and great customer service. Would highly recommend. Went above and beyond with my laptop too, even cleaning it - looked brand new! Also was given 2 year warranty, and remote service for if anything else went wrong. Felt very looked after.
Katie Bowden (a Real Google My Business Review)
Barry and Danie are Fantastic to deal with. PC Heroes is a great company, they understand inexperience and nothing is to much trouble for them. They have been excellent for our company. Thanks Guys.
Christy Ellynby, Thermal Protection Services (a Real Google My Business Review)